- Class 1 Fell Stallions 4 years and over.
- Class 2 Fell Mares 4yrs & over.
- Class 3 Fell Geldings 4yrs & over.
- Class 4 Fell Veterans 15yrs & over
- Class 5 Potential driving pony. MUST be shown in hand, no long reining.
- Class 6 Pairs (class may be entered on the day)
- In Hand Championship for 1st & 2nd places classes 1,2,3,4,5.
- Class 7 Fell Youngstock, yearlings, 2 & 3 year old Filly or Gelding.
Rosettes for best yearling, 2 year old and 3 year old.
- Class 8 Fell Youngstock, Colts aged 2 or 3.
Rosette for best 2 year old and 3 year old.
- Youngstock Championship for 1st & 2nd places classes 7,8. There is a cash prize of £50 for the youngstock champion, kindly donated by Lydvale Fells.
- Inter Area Championship Qualifier for highest placed South West member in classes 1,2,3,4,5,7,8. The winner will represent the South West in the Inter Area Championship at the Southern Show.
- 1 Hour Break - the arena may be used for warming up for ridden classes.
- Class 9 Fell Novice Ridden – pony not to have been placed in any ridden class (with 4 or more entries) in the last 2 seasons.
- Class 10 Fell Stallions
- Class 11 Fell Mares
- Class 12 Fell Geldings
- Class 13 Fell Veterans 15yrs & over
- Class 14 Fell Stallions & Geldings Traditional Ridden class – walk and trot only.
- Class 15 Fell Mares Traditional Ridden class – walk and trot only.
- Fell Ridden Championship for 1st & 2nd places classes 9,10,11,12,13,14,15.
- Fell Supreme Championship for Youngstock, In Hand and Ridden Champion & Reserve
- Dressage classes will not be held this year, however they may be re-introduced in the future if there is enough demand.
RULES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Fell Pony Society Showing rules will apply. In addition:
- The Fell Pony Society does not accept liability for any loss of property or any accident or damage to any animal, vehicle, spectator or exhibitor, and all the entries are accepted subject to this condition.
- All owners of pony’s must be a fully paid up member of the Fell Pony Society.
- All ponies must be registered with the Fell Pony Society.
- Riders must wear a riding hat that complies with the current safety standard.
- Fell ponies must not exceed 14hh. Judges are at liberty to request a pony to be measured. JMB certificates will be accepted - pony and certificate must be presented to the judge.
- Exhibitors should not enter classes judged by their pony's breeder or family.
- Ponies must be vaccinated against Equine Flu. Any pony showing signs of coughing, or any virus complaint, will be asked to leave the show field.
- Entries close 25th April 2022 – STRICTLY NO LATE ENTRIES. The Pairs Class (6) may be entered on the day.
- Ponies may only be entered once in any class.
- Entry fee £5.50 per class. Pairs Class (6) £10 per pair.
- Entry fees will not be refunded.
- Complaints - to be made in writing with a fee of £20 (will be refunded if complaint upheld).
- Competitors must wear their correct number while in the rings.
- FPS membership number MUST be stated on entry form.
- The judge may ask for ponies to be stripped in ridden classes.
- No lunging.
- All horses and ponies must proceed at walk through areas shared with pedestrians and vehicles.
- Horses may be tied up outside the box/trailer and any hay/muck MUST be removed before leaving the Centre.
- Keep horses/ponies and any persons from making contact with any paddocks with Moreton Stables livery horses in them.
- Please dispose of all litter in the bins provided. (including cigarette butts).
- All young children must be kept under control at all times and must not be allowed to play amongst the horses.
- All dogs must be kept on leads at all times.